Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Personal Table

Since we recently sold our own personal table. (The first photo.) The second one below is what we've been using until I get chance to make a new one. So, rest assured, if  you're waiting for your table to be made, I am not going to start my own until yours is complete and delivered.   :o)

before



after












So, I am just as eager to get yours done, but I don't rush my "babies." That said; I do close in a timely manner. I always assume the risk on my end, because the 25% Deposit doesn't even cover the material and supplies.

My wife finally got me to set up a folding table. So, we're moving up! haha   It reminds me of the old standing joke about brick-layers that don't live in brick houses (the irony is that they usually cannot afford them.)  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment